There are lots of ways to serve at Harvest!
- Sunday morning Small Group Leader
- Sunday morning Large Group Leader
- Sunday morning Welcome Team member
- Sunday morning Floater
- Learn more about these Sunday morning roles and why they are so important.
- Weekday office administrative assistant
- Contact: Bonnie Barrow
- Sunday evening Small Group Leader
- Sunday evening dinner facilitator (click on link to sign up)
- Chaperone for Retreats and Trips
- Driver for Retreat and Trips
- Administrative Assistance During the Week
- Task Team for Special Events
- Contact: Ginny Newton
GUEST READINESS (for one Sunday service)
- Coffee/Hospitality Set-up
- Welcome Center Hosts
- Bulletin Hosts
- Kitchen Clean-up Crew
- Contact: Carin Doddroe
COMMUNION SERVERS AND STEWARDS*
Communion Servers assist the pastors with serving Communion one Sunday a month and/or serving as a substitute when others are unavailable. Communion Stewards set up the Communion elements prior to either service; clean up the elements after the 10:30 a.m. service, and occasionally wash and iron the napkins used during Sunday services.
Contact: Christina DePew
*Persons must be members of Harvest to serve communion.
WORSHIP ARTS, MEDIA and SOUND
- Singing with the Harvest Choir at the 9:00 service
- Instrumentalists who would like to play with the Choir
- Using your musical skills in our contemporary worship band at the 10:30 service
- Serving on our sound and/or media teams
- Hands-on, creative opportunities such as art projects and stage design, where a variety of skills can be put to use.
- Contact: Reed Conley
Congregational care volunteers offer loving care to the people of Harvest in many ways. Visit here to learn more about these ministries and whom to contact.
At Harvest, we accomplish God’s welcoming, growing, and serving work in the church, community, and world together in teams. If you are interested in serving on a ministry team at Harvest, please visit this page.
Church Council invites you to be part of the vision planning process, Vision 2020, to discern God’s next chapter for Harvest. Our goal is 144 people committed to spending 12 weeks listening to God. Each week for 12 weeks (January 7– March 25). We’ll send you an email with the devotional material for the week. The work that we will do together for 12 weeks will be an important piece of Vision 2020.