Our Mission:Sprouts Child Development Center's mission is sprouting the seeds of faith and educating the whole child while celebrating individuality.
- Sprouts Child Development Center is a ministry of Harvest United Methodist Church
- License number C12MA0136
- Gold Seal Accredited by the United Methodist Association of Preschools
- Highly Qualified Teacher: All lead teachers have a minimum of a CDAE/FCCPC
- Low Teacher to Student Ratios: 2’s (1:5), 3’s (1:6), Pre-K (1:8)
- Serves Children 2 years old-Pre-K
- School Hours: 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Optional Hours: Early Care: 8:15–9 a.m.
Lunch Extension: 12-1:30 p.m.
Extended Care: 1:30–2:45 p.m.
- M/W/F, T/Th and M-F classes offered
Sprouts’ curriculum allows for a dynamic and creative program. It is child-driven, age appropriate, and multi-sensory. Our curriculum has Christian components including daily prayer, Bible stories, and weekly chapel. Our program promotes literacy, mathematics, science, art, music, and movement through daily classroom activities. The end result is kindergarten readiness.
Began January 24, 2019
Email Jillanne Conelias, Associate Director, at the following information: Child’s Name, Birthday, Parent Name, and Best Contact Number.
Children are placed on our waitlist on a first come, first served basis; the only exception to this being that siblings of currently enrolled or alumni have priority on the list.
STORYBOOK SUMMER CAMP
- June 10-14 - July 8-12
- June 17-21 - July 15-19
Registration will begin April 8, 2019
Office number 941-907-7333
Sprouts Director Cindee Shevlin:
Sprouts Associate Director Jillanne Conelias: